- This event has passed.
Fall Garden Tour
November 29, 2020$10.00
The first event at my new home and front yard garden! We will take a walking tour through my fall garden where I have over 60 different varieties of annual and perennial vegetables growing. Ill discuss the various varieties, planting methods, and answer any questions about them as we go along. We will also loop around to the back where you will get a chance to see the start of the perennial food forest crops I have growing. This tour is meant to show you an example of the food you can grow in a small urban setting, it will not be a formal class or lecture on any one topic. Please keep in mind this will not be the time to answer your specific garden questions otherwise we would not have time to discuss all of the amazing crops and seasonally appropriate tips. At the end of the tour each attendee will get to choose 3 varieties of in season seeds to take home with you.
- Masks will not be required as we will be in an outdoor setting the entire time but you are more than welcome to wear one if you choose. We will ask that folks keep a comfortable distance from each other.
- Advance ticket purchase will be necessary to ensure small group sizes as a safety precaution. Please do not show up the day of the event and expect to purchase a ticket.
- If you are feeling unwell or think you may be getting sick we politely ask you to refrain from attending and we will be more than happy to issue you a refund if this occurs.
- Children under 18 are free.
- The tour will be approximately 1 hour and we will be outdoors the entire duration. We will be walking through mulch and uneven ground, please wear appropriate foot wear.
- Important – there are no bathrooms on site, plan accordingly!