Large Gardens and Raised Beds – Seed Club
Will fill approximately 72 sq ft of growing space (4 – 3×6 beds)
Here at The Urban Harvest our goal is to teach people the basics of home vegetable gardening in Florida. One of the biggest learning curves is planting with the seasons. That’s why we created this monthly seed club, you will receive 3 different in season vegetable, herb or flower seeds to grow along with us each month.
Whether you have a home or an apartment, a container or a raised bed – you can grow your own food! You don’t have to worry about what is in season, all of the seed is selected for our climate, season, and growing conditions. We’ll also keep it fun with produce that is different than what you will find at the grocery store. Take the guesswork out of growing in Florida and get growing! Join the club now, there are subscription options for everyone and you can cancel at any time!
- 3 varieties of seeds (generally one vegetable, one leafy green, and one herb or flower) each month
- Seed success cards for each variety with easy to understand planting instructions and simple plant care information
- A monthly live video which will give you a run down on the varieties that were shipped out and any additional details you might need to succeed
- A seasonal list of the vegetables being sent out for the next 4 months you can plan ahead for anything else you would like to plant on the side.
- Access to our private Facebook group where you can ask questions, see others progress, and share ideas with others in our community
- 4 educational videos to get you started on your gardening journey:
– Preparing for your first shipment (materials, growing conditions, and how to use the seed success cards)
– How to start crops from seed
– Pest management
– How to save your own seed